Up to SIX events will be Auslan interpreted at This is Not Art (TiNA) 2019 and YOU get to choose which ones!
Check the TINA program and send your votes to Christina via email@example.com or 0415 699 227. Deadline: Tuesday 24 September 2019
TiNA is a national emerging and experimental arts festival that takes place in the Newcastle CBD each October Long Weekend: Thursday 3 – Sunday 6 October.
Four days of panels, performances, readings, installations, workshops, debates, music and special events. Showcasing the work of 200+ artists. ALL FREE EVENTS (some by donation).
Send in your votes by 24 September and events will be selected based on the highest number of votes and the complexity of interpretation required.
WHAT TO DO:
- Check out the TINA 2019 program
- Select the top 10 events you’d like to see
- Send your list via email or text to Christina indicating the event name plus ‘1’ as your top pick down to ’10’.
- Deadline: Tuesday 24 September 2019.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR text to 0415 699 227
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
- We will select a number of events to be Auslan interpreted based on the highest number of votes and the complexity of interpretation required.
- We will then indicate on the festival website which events will be interpreted.
- You can filter the festival event program using the Auslan symbol to view all of the interpreted events.
- Tell your deaf or hard of hearing friends to come along!
This is an initiative of the City of Newcastle’s Count Us In Newcastle program.
Photo: The Late Act with Mason Manhatten, Crack Festival as part of TINA 2018. Credit: Amelia Tedder.